This page provides answers to common questions we receive.
1. Who are behind FlorAccess?
FlorAccess was started by Ewoud Goorts and Tom Hogewind. They are Dutch entrepreneurs who make the horticulture industry smarter and more efficient by providing a digital platform that allows growers and buyers to trade directly.
2. Can I use my own transport company?
Yes, you can use your desired transport company to pick up your order at our hub in Naaldwijk (NL).
3. Can I also come and pick up the ordered products myself?
Yes, you can pick up your order at our hubs in Naaldwijk (NL).
4. When will the order be delivered?
Your order is ready for shipment the day after you’ve placed your order with us. If you have transportation arranged by us, we’ll ship it that day. It will be delivered via the most efficient route. The final delivery time depends on the selected transport company.
5. Can I pay after delivery?
To ensure the best price, all orders are prepaid, just as you are used to with airline tickets. Therefore, all orders are paid in advance. Once the payment is made, we will instantly contact the growers and place your order with them.
6. Can I still adjust or cancel my products after payment?
If you have already ordered products but have not paid yet, you can easily change your order. Once you've paid, we'll get started right away and pick up the products directly from the grower. Because the products are already on their way, adjustment or cancellation of an order is no longer possible.
7. Do you offer volume discount?
All discounts have already been incorporated into the product prices. No, you will not get a discount on volume or order frequency. You'll get our Best Price Guarantee: If you can find the same product cheaper at another webshop, including commissions and without a discount or promotional price, you'll get the difference back and we'll lower the price. Our Best Price Guarantee applies to products sold through a similar webshop.
8. Do you deliver anywhere in Europe?
Yes, you can have the products shipped to any European country. In order to do this we work with transport companies that are specialized in conditioned transport. That way, we ensure that the products are shipped with care.
9. What is your business model?
We ensure that the products you’ve ordered from the various growers are collected at our hub. We take care of logistics and make sure that everybody gets paid in time. This saves you a lot of time and administration. Also, should something go wrong, we will make sure everything is resolved properly. To make this possible we charge a 12% commission on the grower’s sales price. That is our business model.
10. How do I know that I order directly from the grower?
FlorAccess connects supply and demand. All our products are in the greenhouse of the grower until they are bought. From there they will be taken to our hub, prepared for transportation and shipped immediately. We do not keep stock, so all products need to come directly from the growers.
11. How do you guarantee the quality?
The products we offer come from growers we have carefully selected for you. Due to a long collaboration we know which growers deliver quality throughout the year. Therefore, you are always sure that products are of good quality. Are you dissatisfied with the products delivered? Then you will get your money back.
12. I am not entirely satisfied. Who do I contact?
If you are not satisfied, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org / call us at +31 30 2600 900 / whatsapp at: +31 6 28358106 / office: Biltstraat 156, 3572 BN Utrecht, The Netherlands. We’ll take care of your issues right away. We do this together with the grower or transport company and we will get back to you the same day with a satisfying solution.
13. I can not find what I'm looking for. How can I order other products?
If you’re looking for something, but can't find it on our website, then we don’t actively offer the product. If you give us a call, we will find a grower for you who does.
14. Can I visit your company?
We always welcome company! Please contact us for an appointment, and we will make time for you. Unfortunately we don’t have any products at our office location. If you’d like to visit our growers, then we’ll set up an appointment and go and visit them.
15. Who is my contact at FlorAccess?
Our customer service team consists of various people that are all very capable of assisting you with your questions. You don’t have a dedicated account manager, but this won't be of any inconvenience.
16. My company has multiple branches, can I have my order split for each branch?
Of course! You can easily order per branch at FlorAccess. This way it will be clear what branch is ordering which products.
17. I am a consumer, can I also order on FlorAccess?
Unfortunately not. We only supply wholesalers, garden centers and florists.
18. What happens with the danish trolleys?
There are two options depending on the type of trolley:
• If the shipment is delivered on trolleys with an RFID chip. then the trolleys need to be exchanged for empty ones upon delivery. The transport company takes them back immediately.
• If the shipment is delivered on trolleys without an RFID chip, then the price for these trolleys will show up on your invoice. This type of trolleys do not need to be returned.